Welcome to CDP!
We are thrilled you have chosen Carolina Dance Productions for your child’s dance education. We strive to provide a solid technical foundation in a nurturing environment for a variety of dance styles for all ages and levels. We are very excited about the expansion of CDP’s staff and programs. As you watch your child’s growth this year, we hope you will also see the overall positive impact dance brings to their life. It will be our pleasure to share with you all of our students’ accomplishments in our Spring Recital Saturday, May 20th, 2016.
To ensure a positive experience for you and your dancer, we would like to provide you with as many details as possible. Please see our policies and procedures listed in our Student Handbook and let a CDP staff member know if you have any additional questions or concerns.CDP Student Handbook 2018-19
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
For your convenience, we accept several methods of payment.
- Cash, Check and Credit Card
- Entire year of tuition paid up front, can deduct 10%
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards
Please add your total time in the studio per week,PER STUDENT to determine your monthly cost…(See class schedule) On average, class for a 3 – 6 year old student would be 45 minutes to 1 hour per week…. Monthly Tuition $58-$62 Per Child. (See Tuition table above)
You may take $10 off monthly tuition for the second child for our sibling discount.
Example: Child one takes 2 hours a week at $94/month and child two takes 1 hour at $62/month. You would pay $94 + $62 = $156 – $10.00 sibling discount is $146.00 for the month.
Payments: (Online Parent Portal Preferred) see below
Clients can pay in person, at the front office/Proshop. We also have a drop box located in the lobby. Please use the payment envelopes provided and drop your tuition payment in the box.
Make sure to complete the information on the front of the envelope in order for us to know who and what the payment is for.
If you do not put your check in an envelope, please include your child’s name and what you are paying for in the memo section of your check.
PARENT PORTAL: Preferred Method
We now offer a convenient online parent portal located on our website. You can manage your child’s account, Enroll, make payments, view events and communicate. We highly recommend ALL parents login and set up their parent portal. A tutorial is available to help guide you through the setup process.
DANCE YEAR REQUIRED COST SUMMARY
- Monthly Tuition
- Dance Shoes: Purchased through the CDP Pro Shop to ensure uniformity.
- Recital Costumes: The average costume ranges between $75 and $95 but will vary based upon the age of your child. Two year olds will only be asked to purchase one. Three, four and five year old students will purchase one and a half costumes (2 in 1) combo , Six year olds and above will purchase multiple costumes, based on the number of styles. CDP makes every effort to keep costume prices at a minimum. Required tights are included with the costume fee to ensure uniformity. Additional tights may be purchased through the Pro Shop throughout the year.
- Recital Stage Fee: $50 per child or $80 per family (includes CDP Recital T-Shirt per dancer)
- Fall Registration Fee: $35.00 per child or a maximum of $60 per family
DANCE YEAR OPTIONAL COST SUMMARY
- Sweatshirt for the Christmas Parade:$25-35 (Participation is optional)
- Video of the Recital: $50 (Optional)
- Group and Individual Pictures in Recital Costume (Optional)
- Ad in recital program (Optional)
- Recital Tickets: approximately $12 – $16 per ticket.
- Studio Merchandise for your convenience (Optional)
- Late fees from monthly tuition
Questions and concerns may be written down and placed in the tuition box, given to the front desk staff member or you may contact us via email:
Studio Owner, Lori Dew: email@example.com
Accounts Manager, Jennifer Limper: firstname.lastname@example.org