Welcome to CDP where every dancer gets personalized and professional instruction. It’s what our clients want and CDP delivers! Classes are designed to meet the needs of all ages in all styles of dance. We offer a full schedule of both challenging and recreational classes for our students. Lori expects her dancers to work at their highest potential, though still keeping them in a positive, nurturing and supportive environment. Make CDP the foundation from which you can grow artistically and develop a true appreciation for the art of dance.
We also offer an accelerated program for those students who would like to study more intensively in all areas of dance and enjoy performance opportunities locally, regionally and nationally. We feel confident that all of our students are instilled with determination, confidence, poise and that they learn how to balance academics with their passion for dance.
We offer a FREE trial class….Try as many styles as you like! No Obligation…No Pressure!
Carolina Dance Productions was founded in 2003 to provide students with excellent dance programs in a nurturing environment. CDP prepares students for success both personally and artistically.
– Director. Lori J. Dew
Our Mission Is…
- To introduce and pass on our love of dance to our students.
- To teach the correct techniques in each age and style of dance.
- To help each and every student reach their highest potential.
- To instill the value of discipline and dedication.
- To build self-esteem in our students—we are proud of them and want them to be proud too!
- To provide professional-quality training and performance opportunities for all of our students.
- To keep all costs as affordable as possible.
- To make each and every student and their family proud to be a part of THE CDP FAMILY.
- To provide professionally trained, positive role models in our teaching staff.
- To be a positive influence and force in our community.
- Simply, to be the BEST!